Radiology Department is configured to provide excellent services in Diagnostics and Intervention Imaging; Oncology health services to Lagos State Residents, whilst also training resident doctors to meet the health needs of all Nigerians.
Our core processes include conducting various services with the use of high end on Imaging equipment which include 3D ultrasound, conventional X-ray machine, Fluoroscopy machine, Mammography machine, Computed Tomography Scanners and Magnetic Resonance scanner.
The Department has a public private partnership with Phillips Project Centre (PPC), a wholly owned Nigerian company Departmental meetings, Weekly seminars, Managerial and Technical support to PPC in Lagos State.
The department’s activities includes:
- Diagnostic & Interventional Ultrasound Services
- Conventional or Plain X-ray Services
- Mammography sessions (Screening, Diagnostic & Interventional)
- Fluoroscopy for special investigations like Hysterosalpingography, Barium Studies
- CT sessions
- MRI services
- Oncology services
Our staff strength comprise (12) Consultants-9 Radiologists & 3Radiotherapists, Nineteen (19) Resident Doctors, and Five (3) Administrative Officers.
Our Weekly activities:
- Diagnostic & Interventional Ultrasound Service (MON – FRI)
- Conventional or Plain X-ray services (MON – FRI)
- Mammography sessions (Screening, Diagnostic & Interventional) (MON – FRI)
- Fluoroscopy for special investigations like Hysterosalpingography, Barium Studies (MON – FRI)
- CT sessions (MON – FRI)
- MRI services (MON – FRI)
- Oncology services (MON – FRI)
DR. ADEGBOYEGA O. A
Designation: Head of Department
Area of Speciality: Radiography
Years of Experience:
Email Address: email@example.com