Emergency & Enquiry
The Obstrestrics & Gynaecology of the hospital is an active departmen that ensure adequate patients care and safe delivery through the deployment of evidence-based practices in a safe and conducive working environment. It is known for its sound specialist training as well as its sub-specialities to Resident doctors in preparation for specialiest practise and career academics.
The major core process of the department includes: Research, Training and Services. The department is sub-divided into some smaller unit, namely:
- Green Unit: Oncology and Pathological Services/Urogynaecology
- Red Unit: Gynaecology Endoscopy
- Yellow Unit: Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Orange Unit: Reproductive Endocrinology and Fertility
- Blue Unit: Adolescent Gynaecological Disorders
- Institute of Fertility Medicine (Click here to learn more)
The staff strength of the department includes thirteen (13) Consultants, fourteen (14) Senior Registrars, Twenty-six (26) Registrars and six (6) Administrative officers.
Designation: Head of Department
Years of Experience:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org